- Banner & Billboard Policy
Cedar City Banner/Billboard Application and Policies
Please read our full Banner and Billboard Policy to ensure that you meet all the design specifications and that you are in compliance with the policy.
Please also note the following reminders:
- Applications for banners on City light standards and billboards shall be submitted to the Office of Economic Development and shall be approved if compliant with all criteria set forth with this program. The application shall be submitted no later than 21 days prior to the first date of the proposed display period and no earlier than one year of the proposed display period. A full-color graphic design layout of the banner is required at time of application.
- Banners must be received by the Economic Development Department no later than one (1) week prior to the first date of scheduled display. The Economic Development Department address is 10 N Main St, Cedar City, UT 84720.
- After removal, the applicant will retrieve banners from the Economic Development Department within ten (10) days. If after ten days and the banners have not been retrieved, they shall become the property of the City and will be disposed of accordingly.
Banner and Billboard Application
Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a completed application, the Office of Economic Development will provide the applicant with a final fee assessment based on costs for City services arising from the installation and removal of the banners, including but not limited to the use of City personnel and/or equipment as is contained in the consolidated fee scheduled located online at Cedar City Fee Schedule. Fees must be paid in full prior to installation.
Main Street Banner Fees
- 1 to 14 banners $50
- 15 to 25 banners $90
- 26 to 35 banners $140
- 36 to 46 banners $190
- 47 or more banners $5.10/banner
You can make payments to the Front Office at 10 N Main St, Cedar City, UT, or by calling 435-586-2951.