The Cedar Area Transportation (CATS) Department has offered public transportation since March, 2003:
- Fixed route buses for all of Cedar City
- Dial-A-Ride paratransit vans for the elderly (65 and over) and the disabled
It is partially funded through the Federal Transit Administration and Cedar City. CATS is a member of the Utah Urban and Rural Specialized Transportation Association (URSTA).
Hours of operation are from 7 am - 6 pm Monday through Friday and from 10 am - 5:15 pm on Saturdays.
Phone: (435) 865-4510.
Pay with exact amounts. Drivers cannot make change so please come with exact change.
- Bus Fares - $1.50 (one way)
- Dial-A-Ride - $2.00 (one way)
Passes may be purchased at the City Offices, 10 N. Main St. (First Floor Cashier)
- 30-Ride Bus Pass - $40
- 30-Ride Dial-A-Ride Van Pass - $54
- Cool CAT Student Pass - $30 / month
- For CHS, CVHS, CMS, CVMS, SUU and SWATC full-time students only